39 weeks PHOTO




Finally we have reached 39 weeks!!

Only twos weeks to go until babies due date which is the 12th October 2017. I had such a strong feeling that she was going to come early and I am just not sure anymore.

I have experience so many braxton hicks contractions that you do think you are going into early labour even though in the back of your mind you know that you aren't.

Lately I have had a few pains in my lower pelvic area, stingy as well as pains pf pressure. All are positive signs that baby is getting ready.

I have had two gestational diabetes tests, the first one was a high result and the second one was clear! Great! The reason for the tests is because baby is quite big, so we also had a couple of growth scans.

30th August 2017:
Baby was weighing at an estimated 6lb 7oz, the equivalent of 36 weeks and 5 days


18th September 2017:
Baby was weighing at an estimated 7lb 14oz, the equivalent of 38 weeks and 5 days

That is a pound every two weeks. Today baby should be weighting approx 8 pounds.

Our midwife sent a referral to the hospital as baby is measuring in the 98% percentile and it doesn't seem to be coming down, which just means that baby is very big.

Our appointments are on Tuesday next week, another five days away.

I am a little bit worried, I suppose that is normal. I am worried about the pain, worried about worst case etc etc, just have to force the thoughts out of my mind and do something else!

Other scan photos:







SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig