Got my show!


This photo is what my tummy is doing when I have a braxton hicks, was like a side bump, but twice the height!

YAY, finally some progress, WHOO HOO

Had a hard night last night, lots of visits to the loo and baby was making my tummy wonky all night. At about 7.20am I was having period pain and then I couldnt believe it but I had to go to the toilet again!

Then once I got out of bed and stood up I felt like I wee'd myself..... went to the loo and there was a bloody brown show.

Pretty excited now. Mr H says "Should I go to work", wish he didn't have to but since we live in a small town he can, it only takes a max of 15min to get home.

At the moment I am just having cramps every now and then. There are a few things I want to get done today, so hopefully Mr S can help me with my to do list.


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig