We are a family of three. Mr H (Husband), myself; Louise, and Mr S (Son). Today this little family of three have been together for five years and six months. Mr H is in IT (Systems Engineer), I am a sole trader at www.bbqsauce.co.nz and Mr S is 11 years old in year 8.
We introduced Mr Teal'c (name is from Stargate) to our family a year ago, just before we got married.
We were very lucky in our pregnancy. I stopped taking the pill in November, we were married in January and pregnant pretty much at the wedding but didn't know until February.
Its quite surreal. I am 32 years old, going to be having my second child, a girl! Mr H's first child. We are very lucky. I really do feel lucky. I feel like there is more responsibility having a girl and if she is like both her mum and dad, she is going to be a strong stubborn women, haha.


0 comments:
Post a Comment