Sharp Pains - there!



Oh wow, just had really sharp pains right in where my v.g is and inner thigh, Im sure I read about this just last night on the Bump App!

Haha, just found it here:

Yow! If you feel a lightning bolt-like sensation running up and down your legs (and in your vagina!), don’t freak out. At 38 weeks pregnant, baby’s probably sitting pretty low in your pelvis, which means he or she is bumping into all kinds of nerves down there—including some super-sensitive ones you might not know you had. While you’re dealing with that new discomfort, be on the lookout for signs of labor at week 38 of pregnancy, including contractions that come on stronger, at more regular intervals, and of course, the “bloody show.” The big event could happen any day now—or it might not be for a few weeks. Until then, try to chill.

See the website by clicking here

I feel like baby has dropped a bit more and when I am doing housework or reaching for something I feel like my stomach is sitting on my thighs! Its such a weird feeling.

Everyday something new happens, or I feel something different which makes me feel positive that everything is headed in the right direction!
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig