Lightening or Lightening?
October 03, 2017
I didn't know!! Had no idea that was what it meant.
See all the articles and forums that I have been reading talk about lightening once baby has dropped and I thought this whole time that it meant a weight lightening, because everyone talked about how they could breathe better etc.
So here I am thinking "oh yea, i think she has dropped because I feel lighter and can breathe better".
ALL UNTIL YESTERDAY
I was walking to my office which is a cabin out the back of the house and this sharp pain overwhelmed my vg, like sharp pain right there! I was bad. I start thinking about who I can contact, my son is inside since its school holidays, but he wont hear me.
"Mr S" I try to call out but the pain is such that I can't yell it. I take a step and ahhhhhhh sharp pain. Okay, so if I move it hurts more! Anyway eventually the pain went away.
Now today we were had a hospital appointment and on our way out back to the car it happened again, in pulses, as if baby was slowly bouncing on my cervix.
PAINNNNN, BREAK, PAINNNNN, BREAK, PAINNNNN, BREAK for about 10min.
Like crazy pain, sharp pressure! right there! I thought I was going to go into labour
Mr H went to get to the car as I couldn't walk because it made the pain come on more. I leaned on my son, who is the same height as me and held him harder when the pain would come.
Once I got into the car it seemed to go away! Thankfully it hasn't come back. I think if it happens again while I am at home, I will try get on my hands and knees, I think that would be the best position to take the pain in.


0 comments:
Post a Comment